Installing TeamViewer on Desktop
- Open the TeamViewer website https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/ in your browser
- Select your operating system i.e. Windows
- Scroll down and click “download TeamViewer” It is a green button near the middle of the page
- Wait for TeamViewer to finish downloading, this should only take a few minutes
- Double click the TeamViewer set up file. You’ll find this file, which is an EXE for windows and a DMG for Macs, in your computers downloads folder. The setup window will open.
- Check the “basic installation” option
- Check the “Company / Commercial use” option
- Click Accept – Finish
- Wait for TeamViewer to finish installing. Once it does, you can proceed with using it to control another TeamViewer- enabled computer
Connecting TeamViewer on Desktop
- Open up TeamViewer
- Provide ID and Password to Halchax
- After details are entered our end, we will now be connected to your PC and able to help you remotely.
Please contact us if you experience any difficulties accessing TeamViewer